To our Adobe Community
COVID-19 is changing everything about life and work as we know it. We are all focused on how to best protect and support our families, employees, customers and communities in the face of this unfolding crisis.
All of us at Axiz and Adobe are focused on enabling our customers to be productive and collaborative during this challenging time. Here are a few things we are doing to accomplish this goal:
Ensuring Continuity of Service
We recognize the critical role our technology plays in your creative pursuits and business success. We would like to assure you that Axiz and Adobe Creative Cloud, Adobe Document Cloud Services remain fully operational.
For Support, we would like to share the following updates:
Phone Support: due to the current COVID 19 situation, will continue to be offline for the foreseeable future.
Email Support ( [email protected] ): we are now able to offer full email support to our partners. We expect to respond within 2-3 days of receiving your message.
Live Chat Support: will continue to be available in English only. Follow the link: https://cbconnection.adobe.com/en/apc-helpdesk
Live chat agents can assist you with the following issues:
- Using the Licensing Web Site(LWS)
- Accessing your account
- Resetting your password
- Activating or unlocking your software
- Serial number issues
- Order status
For other queries and support, please contact Axiz who will be able to assist or escalate through the appropriate channels:
New Licenses/ Renewals [email protected] , Adobe Product Manager [email protected]
Making It Easier Than Ever to Do Business with Us
Extended VIP renewal grace period: For Creative Cloud and Document Cloud for teams and enterprise customers in our Value Incentive Plan (VIP), we are extending the renewal grace period from 30 to 60 days. See the FAQ for more information.
- Any customer with a VIP agreement with a renewal window close date between March 18 and May 31, 2020 is eligible for a 30-day extension of their renewal grace period.
- The 30-day extension will be applied automatically to any customer who has not renewed their VIP agreement by 20 days after their VIP Anniversary Date.
- This offer is being extended worldwide in all market segments (commercial, education, and government.)
- Customers with partial renewals in place by 20 days after their VIP Anniversary Date will not receive the extension.
Virtual gatherings & collaboration:
To enable collaboration in schools, businesses, and government agencies, Adobe is offering free 90-day access to Adobe Connect our web conferencing solution for up to 25 users until July 1, 2020. This offer gives users the ability to join meetings, trainings, and virtual classrooms from the safety of their homes. Follow the link for Trial: https://www.adobe.com/products/adobeconnect.html
To Support your customers find out what they need and how you can lighten their load:
The link below provides you with some useful information from Adobe as we work together to get through this together. From a conversation guide and a real-time hub for Q&A to the latest news, these resources can help you provide support.
Lastly some great news: AXIZ is proud to announce a new Product Release:
Introducing Adobe Sign in VIP:
Adobe Sign is now available through the Adobe Value Incentive Plan (VIP), which means businesses of all sizes can license Adobe Sign using the same flexible buying program as Acrobat DC and Creative Cloud.
Through the VIP buying program, customers can purchase named-user licenses as they need them, deploy them immediately, add or re-assign them as their business needs change, and manage Adobe Sign licenses along with all their other VIP licenses through the same Adobe Admin Console. Adobe Sign is available in two plans: Adobe Sign for business and Adobe Sign for enterprise.
About Adobe Sign:
Part of Adobe Document Cloud, Adobe Sign empowers organizations to send documents for legal e-signatures with just a few clicks and then track status in real time. And recipients can easily sign via their mobile device or browser. Adobe Sign for business and Adobe Sign for enterprise both include integration for Microsoft Office 365. And Adobe Sign for enterprise includes over 70 easy-to-configure prebuilt integrations that allow you to work inside leading applications, such as Microsoft Teams, Box, Dropbox, SharePoint, Salesforce, Dynamics, Workday, and many more.
- Download the Adobe Sign campaign kit for marketing assets and sales tools to help you sell Adobe Sign, as well as collateral to share with customers. (You must be signed in as an Adobe or partner to access this content.)
- Get a handy comparison chart of the two available plans.
- Watch replays of the Adobe Sign eSeminars, and download the session decks.
- Grab the presentation decks, discovery forms, and demos presented in the Adobe Sign partner enablement training (You must be signed in as an Adobe or partner to access this content.)
- Browse a host of Adobe Sign assets to help you through the sales process.
Looking forward to growing our Partnership
The Axiz Team