If you’re an entry-level or next-generation reseller interested in expanding your footprint, you can’t afford to miss the Dell EMC Axiz Kick-off on Thursday, 14 February. Here you’ll discover how to gain a foothold in a dynamic and growing industry.
Those attending the event will discover how they can draw on the experience, resources and knowledge of the Dell EMC team within Axiz and be introduced to the company’s value propositions.
Terence Barter, executive for Dell EMC at Axiz, says: “It is important for us that those wanting to join us know that we have an experienced team that is able to assist and guide the next generation of Dell EMC Axiz resellers. This event is especially for those resellers who will help to expand our operations in the SADC region.
“In Johannesburg, we have six Dell EMC specialists, along with two product managers on the enterprise side and a business unit manager. We also have a presence in Cape Town, Durban and Mauritius, and within our client team, we have six internal pre-sales and operations employees, alongside two product managers and a marketing division.”
The team that will guide and assist the new and existing resellers attending this exciting event are:
* Executive Dell EMC: Terence Barter
* Business Unit Manager: Jaco Heuer
* Business development managers: Jaco van Rensburg (Cape Town); Les Barnes, also on pre-sales (Durban); Felicia Theron (Johannesburg); Neill Avenant, also on pre-sales (Johannesburg); and Flippie Moolman (SADC)
* Pre-sales: Ashley Quarsingh (client team); Ben Daly (client team); Josh Naidoo (SA bound); Kaishley Lingachetti (Mauritius); Carel Bothma, enterprise (all regions); and Morgan Botha, enterprise
* Product managers: Angela Bbosa (consumer); Keran Jeevan (commercial); Wilfred Mokhaloane (SADC); and Robert Batey (SA bound)
* Operations team: Eunice Ntuli (manager); Gosiame Motselent (assistant enterprise); Valerie Mhere (assistant); and Leriza de Bruyn (assistant client team)
* Marketing: Morgan Gronn
Agenda for the Dell EMC and Axiz Partner Onboard event is as follows:
12:00: Registration and welcoming snacks
12:30-12:50: Why Axiz?
12:50-13:10: Why Dell EMC?
14:10-14:30: Partner programme update
14:50-15:10: Dell EMC Axiz value-adds
“The event is about onboarding new partners and assisting them in both developing and growing their business with Dell EMC, through Axiz. We are going to help them register as a Dell EMC partner and show them how to move into the different tiers; or if they are new resellers, then show them how they can maximise their own business,” concludes Barter.
For further information and to book your seat at this exciting event, visit our registration page