Joining the Aruba Partner Ready for Networking Program together with Axiz’s team of experts, partners will be able to grow their businesses while enabling their customers to experience first class networking solutions.
The COVID-19 pandemic will have far-reaching and long-term effects, one of which is the transition to an entirely work-from-home environment, connecting remotely with their peers, and increasingly using internet services for both work and entertainment. Demand for remote access solutions has been the “dominating” request since the start of the COVID-19 pandemic.
There’s a huge rise in the work-from-home use case and a dramatic increase in demand. Remote access solutions are critical now and they will continue to be key in a post-COVID-19 world.
- Substantial discount benefits, Deal Reg via HPE Portal with your HPE Partner ID
- Incentives – Base Compensation (Upfront Benefits)
- Business Development support
- Partner enablement tools, training and education
- Technical support
Steps to become a HPE Aruba Business Partner:
- Legal Company Name or Trading As
- Primary person’s contact details:
- Email Address
- Telephone Number
- Cellular Number
- Company Registration Number
2. You will receive a reseller invite from HPE, please complete and submit it online
3. On successful submission, you will receive a HPE Aruba Partner ID within a few days which means that your application was successful.
4. Now you are eligible to grow as a competitive Aruba reseller, with the Aruba Partner Ready For Networking Program (attached).
Learn more about the Aruba Partner Ready For Networking Program.