Forcepoint human-centric approach gives entities a 360 degree view in human behavior, Real-time risk qualification and Real-time counter measures that are risk adaptive.
Forcepoint Solutions are offered as pure Cloud solutions, On-premise solutions (Hardware or VM appliance) or a Hybrid solution.
Each solution (DLP, UEBA, FIT) will be able to compete as best-in-breed in respective markets.
- The solutions will operate better together as they enable new functionality and benefits when integrated.
- Today, FIT can provide premier and deep visibility into a user behavior by feeding into UEBA since FIT is on the endpoint itself DLP will soon tightly interoperate with UEBA to offer Risk Adaptive Protection (RAP)
- Rather than black and white policy enforcement, RAP adjust the policy enforcement based on the risk of the user.
- DLP provides visibility into data, UEBA provides visibility into users, and the combined solution can look for key interactions between users and critical data.
- By understanding what data is sensitive (via DLP), the UEBA product can more intelligently highlight risks to sensitive data. Each solution (DLP, UEBA, FIT) is able to compete as best-in-breed in respective markets. The Forcepoint solutions operate best together as they enable new functionality and benefits when integrated, but they also integrate well with third party solutions as well.
Around the globe, work-from-home policies have become mandatory – even for back-office employees who don’t usually work remotely and whose jobs require a higher level of security. What does this mean? Remote work drives more collaboration onto cloud platforms, increasing pressure on an organization’s security infrastructure and potentially exposing it to targeted attacks, data and IP theft, and other threats – on an unprecedented scale. While people are isolating, keeping their data safe is critical. Forcepoint is the answer As a leading provider in cloud and data security both on- and off-network, Forcepoint’s tools and solutions can help you empower enterprise organizations to scale their security strategies as the global workforce goes remote, helping keep people safe, data secure, and projects moving forward wherever work happens.
Your cybersecurity source in 60 seconds